Reply to Get Well Soon Gift Basket

Reply to Get Well Soon Gift Basket/ Reply to Get Well Soon Gifts

Receiving a gift basket while you are confined in a hospital can really uplift one’s spirit, no matter the illness we are experiencing. A simple thank you note is called for when you are the recipient of such a thoughtful gift.  

It’s absolutely fine to send your thank you note after you have recovered. Your well wishers will surely understand the delay and will be rather grateful that you remembered their kind gesture. 

Here are some sample reply to get well soon gift wordings that you may send to your loved ones to make them feel appreciated.
  • That get well soon message and wonderful gift basket you sent me are full of my favourite things. Thank you.

  • You didn’t have to but I want you to know I appreciate the gift basket you sent while I was in recovery. Thanks so much.
  • Wow, I am surprised by the gift basket you sent to my hospital room. Thank you so much.
  • I really loved everything you put in the gift basket you sent with your get well message. Thank you.
  • I am so happy you sent me that gift basket while I was under the weather. Thanks. You’re so sweet.
  • The gift basket that came along with your get well message is highly appreciated. Thank you.
  • The bursting gift basket was all I needed to get well. Thank you so much.
  • You sure know how to get me well really soon. Thanks for the wonderful gift basket.
  • You spoil me too much with that get well soon gift basket. Thank you so much.
  • I am in awe with that gift basket you sent in my hospital room. Thank you. 
  • I really appreciate that gift basket you sent to me while I was recovering. Thank you so much.
  • I think the gift basket did the trick for my fast recovery. Thank you. It’s highly appreciated.
  • Didn’t expect to get a gift basket while I was at the hospital. Thanks for the wonderful gift.
  • I knew that gift basket was from you the moment I saw it. Thank you so much. It helped a lot in my recovery.
  • You are such a thoughtful person. Thank you so much for the gift basket you sent me while I was ill.
  • My Mom told me you sent that wonderful gift basket while I was recovering. I want you to know I appreciate it a lot.
  • The gift basket you gave worked wonders for my recovery. Thank you.
  • It’s the first time I got a gift basket from anyone while I am ill. This means a lot to me. Thank you.
  • You sure know how to get me well soon by sending me that gift basket full of my favorite things. Thank you.
  • The gift basket you sent is highly appreciated. It made my recovery much bearable. Thank you.
  • Do me a favor, next time, send me a gift basket every single day I am at the hospital. Seriously, thank you for that thoughtful gift.
  • It was such a treat getting a gift basket from you just to tell me to get well soon. 
Also check our Reply to Get well soon Wordings for Flowers 



                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Messages Blogs